Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 30: Rest day in Pittsburg.

I never have enough time to get everything done in the time limit in libraries. They're especially strict at this one, so not much time to post anything good, sorry guys...

A few links to blogs of people we've met:

Dave, who we met at the Cookie Lady's house: http://www.leftd.blogspot.com/
Tom, a freelance reporter, who's doing his Life's Too Short Tour in memory of his cousin: http://www.lifestooshorttour.net/

Met 3 new ones this morning, count is up to 45! More tonight by text if I have time. You can thank the Pittsburg Public Library policy for the short off-day post...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mal,

    Wow, I'm still so amazed that you're doing this! I agree with Grandad about putting your energy/time into your blogs, but if you have an extra postcard at some point, I'm sure Alexis would love to get one!
    1613 Green St.
    Apt. 2
    Phila, PA 19130

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'll definitely be sending you guys one tomorrow. I have two Missouri cards left and a couple others too. Glad to know you're reading!

    ReplyDelete